Here’s how this bribe is going to work…I’ll show you some new cute pictures of the boys in exchange for some positive thoughts and prayers. As some of you may remember, Rowan had to have a cranial ultrasound about a month ago; the report came back clear but inconclusive. The radiologist said that he might benefit from a MRI or CT scan to get a clear answer. Our pediatrician seemed ok holding off on this as long as his head stopped growing…well, what do you know. We went for a check up last week and he’s had another growth spurt in head circumference. So now we are scheduled for a MRI tomorrow; of course I’m being a little bit of a nervous Nellie about it. Rowan just seems so small to be sedated and I just don’t like the thought of not being able to be with him during the procedure. So I ask for ya’ll to think positive thoughts for an easy IV stick, quick sedation, and full cooperation from Rowan for the procedue. A few thoughts for my sanity are also appreciated 🙂 I’m a little worried about him being a grumpy bear since he can’t eat in the morning and the scan doesn’t start until noon. So here’ my end of the bargain and I trust that ya’ll will hold up yours as well…and if you don’t, I know where most of you live!!!